This course enables learners how to spot the signs of suspicious behaviour and understand what to do in the event of a major incident.
This course will provide nationally recognised corporate CT guidance to help people better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The following modules are included:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials