TGS Security Specialists can provide CCTV installation and maintenance with full documentation, including operation and maintenance manuals and drawings as required. Some security and surveillance systems may require a simple, off-the-shelf solution, others may encompass hundreds of cameras, be spread across a huge site or require special interfacing with other equipment. Our CCTV Systems are linked to our Alarm Receiving Centre and are able to monitor 24/7, 7 days a week.
CCTV monitoring services provide commercial properties, business locations and construction sites with a peace of mind security solution that doesn’t require the hiring of additional security staff around the clock. Monitored CCTV deters intruders through the implementation of audio warnings and ensuring immediate action is always taken, whether by contacting key holders or emergency services, to minimise both risk and damage to property and assets. When using unmonitored CCTV in your business, recorded footage can only be retrospectively reviewed: after the damage has already occurred and the intruder has likely already left the area. If we identify risk to your site, we react immediately by:
- Contacting the emergency services;
- Deploying our Mobile Patrol Officers;
- We notify you (or the key-holder, depending on your security instructions)
- And we communicate with intruders, sending audio warnings via loudspeaker.
As our trained CCTV Officers are watching and reporting on live footage, emergency services will react immediately to investigate the issue. In comparison, if it was a static alarm signal, without any visual verification, the incident may be de-prioritised, leading to longer response times and an increased potential for damage or theft. Benefits of CCTV monitoring includes:
- Reassurance – You will be immediately notified by qualified staff if an alarm is triggered. If you cannot be contacted, the ARC will contact the other people on your key-holder list;
Cost savings. This can be extensive versus contracting numerous full-time Security Officers. Savings will also be made when the CCTV Officer identifies the event and sends a response only when needed;
- 24/7 CCTV and Alarm Monitoring – Around the clock, real-time monitoring of your premises protecting valuables, stock & assets;
- Reduced insurance premiums – An approved and certificated system can reduce insurance premiums;
- Visual verification of events and activation;
- Much higher level of reliability, flexibility and significantly more effective.
TGS Training Courses
We are a leading provider for SIA security courses in the South of England. We train you at our fully equipped and approved SIA centre to deliver the best training for your desired job in the private security industry.